Paintless Dent Doctor: Baltimores Finest Paintless Dent Repair Company
Paintless Dent Doctor  - Paintless Dent Removal Experts: Servicing Classics To Exotics
RSS

Recent Posts

Paintless Dent Doctor: Baltimores Finest Paintless Dent Repair Company

Categories

Reasons to Choose Paintless Dent Repair for Minor Damage
powered by

PDD Blog

Paintless Dent Doctor: Baltimores Finest Paintless Dent Repair Company

At Paintless Dent Doctor we take pride in providing the highest level of quality from start to finish. With a struggling economy we are aware that consumers are looking for ways to save. At Paintless Dent Doctor we offer prices 1/3 the cost of traditional body work and paint while preserving and/or increasing trade in value. We use the Insurance Approved Process of Paintless Dent Repair, which allows us to make repairs without disturbing or altering your vehicles factory or custom finish. How is this possible? Our highly trained technicians use specialized tools to gently massage out dents from the metals underside eliminating the need for putty and repainting. Since repainting is a key contributor to depreciation, our process is the ideal choice for minor dents, creases and hail damage. With technicians across the Baltimore Metro area we would be happy to service you at your home or office saving you time as well as money. To schedule an appointment or to simply ask a question call (443)610-2769. We look forward to hearing from you

15 Comments to Paintless Dent Doctor: Baltimores Finest Paintless Dent Repair Company:

Comments RSS
aja on Monday, September 06, 2010 4:51 PM
your professionalism and services are immpeccable...I will definitely be using your services in the future. Thanks again.

King of the Ding on Saturday, January 01, 2011 10:06 PM
Paintless dent repair is an excellent repair option when you need minor dents and hail damage repaired. Minor dents and dings can be repaired in hours instead of days at a traditional body shop. Hail damage can be repaired in days instead of weeks. You will also protect your vehicles value by choosing the paintless process. There is no faster way to destroy your vehicles resale value than to have your body panels repainted, especially when you don’t have to. If your in Austin, TX. King of the Ding at 12307 Roxie Dr.,is an excellent choice for paintless dent repair services. Our customers have a lot of good things to say about the quality of our services. Got a Ding? Call the King! 512-257-8306 or 866-935-0437 toll free If you are in Baltimore, MD. Paintless dent Doctor MD is the leading PDR providers. The Owner (Stephen) is one of the most talented technicians in the business, with over ten years experience he has seen it all and repaired thousands of vehicles from economy to exotic.

King of the Ding on Saturday, January 01, 2011 10:07 PM

Sameday Repair on Friday, March 25, 2011 3:41 PM
Always glad to find another professional source for Paintless Dent Repair. Keep up the good work!

Eric on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1:43 PM
This was my second time using there services,I have a brand new truck and both times he came out still good as new. Highly recommended great work and a great guy. Thanks alot

Eric on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1:43 PM

Dents Removal on Monday, April 18, 2011 1:07 PM
Remarkable services, great to know about this. Will visit again. http://www.dentimpressions.com/

Paintless Dent Repair on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:22 AM
thanks for providing good service of paintless dent repair. it is good for you and the growth of the paintless dent repair.

Gary Corso on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:10 AM
Fixed a dent on my 2011 Toyota Sienna and did a great job!

Shannon Gunter on Thursday, June 09, 2011 9:23 AM
Excellent and quality service. Fixed grapefruit sized dent on new 2011 Pathfinder bumper and small dent on the body. I highly recommend Stephen and his company and will definitely use his services again.

Nancy on Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:43 AM
Stephen was fantastic. Very skilled in his work on the my baby, 2010 350 Mercedes. He knew just what to do,answered all my questions and commenced his work and finished in an expeditous manner. I will call them again should I find the need. His assistants were pleasant and assuring as I watched the process of repair. I highly recommend them for anyone who wants their car as good as new.

Don M. on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 10:04 AM
Stephen repaired 3 dents on my truck bed this morning which were done by some vandals within minutes and there is now no evidence of any dent or blemish. Perfect. Excellent service.

Richard Furrow on Thursday, September 08, 2011 3:21 PM
I just wanted to say THANK YOU. Your repair was outstanding to say the least. The repair was peformed on site at my home. The cost was unbelievable for the results. I thought I was going to have to get the dent repaired at a body shop and have to have the repair painted. Boy was I wrong. The repair took around 15 to 20 min tops. Restored my 08 MUSTANG GT convertable to new condition without filler or paint. I will recomend your service to anyone that I know that needs dent repair. Thanks again, Richard Furrow

Maria W. on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 9:45 AM
I just had my car repaired and it looks awesome. My car was hit by a shopping car in high winds and left a 2 inch by 3 inch dent on a crease in the body line. I had estimates from two other dent repair companies and I did not feel like they would do a great job. I called Dentless pain repair and they were very professional from the start. THey fixed the dent in under an hour and it looks perfect. He explained everything to me and I know I can trust them with my car. They saved me a $600 body shop repair and it looks as good as new. Thanks a million!!!

Dr Rich on Saturday, December 29, 2012 3:33 AM
Many thanks to you!Very useful and very informative. Thanks once again and do share some more posts if you have!